Control Panel Home Heater Wood Pellet Stoves/Burners/Fire
Air inlet pipe: 50MM
Air outlet pipe:80MM
Automatic Burning Time (Min-Max.) :11/46H
Consumption for Pellet(Min-Max.) :0.6/2.2KG/H
Electronic Consumption:75-300 W/H
Rating Voltage and Frequency:220-230/50V/HZ,110-120/60V/HZ
Thickness of Steel,inside:3MM
Thickness of Steel,outside:1.2-2 MM
1. Outside:cast iron coating.
2. Inside: Monobloc steel structure, hand welded,
3. Door: Carbon steel, high temperature resistant, with
4. Removable ash box: It collects the ash fallen through the holes
in the brazier.
5. Glass-self cleaning: Designing wind to blow ash from the glass
keeps the glass always cleaning.
6. LCD control panel: It is placed on the upper side of the stove,
simple and easy to be used. It is possible to plan the weekly
switching on and off of the stove (week-end included).
7. Thermostat: The stove can keep the room's temperature stably.
The temperature can be selected by users both on the panel and
remote control, showing on the display.
8. Four steps power setting: It is up to your need, which also
shows on the display.
9. Smoke outlet: DIA. 80 mm, inlet DIA.50 mm.
10. Electrical supply: 220V-50Hz11. Remote Control: It is helpful to have the functions of on and
off; Power low or high; Temperature low or high; Auto or manual in
your hands within 10 meters scope.
12. Automatically clean the dust inside the Burner: It is solved
the problem of clogging to the burner when the ash value of biomass
pellet is over 2%. Reduce the frequency of your cleaning times
All of our product are CE&RoHS approved, OEM is also welcome
for large order.
Our factory show: